Profile

// In Process.

Slogan

A group of young people, having a vision of destiny.
Remember to tag!

Now Playing



Schedule

Christmas @ CHANG'S
EXPO Hall 8
Dec 22-25,2007
Sat 5pm
Sun 10pm
Mon 7.45pm
Tue 9.30pm & 12pm

Tag Me!




Links

  • N20
  • Jo
  • Weifang


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / Thursday, September 20, 2007



    hello guys and girls!
    firstly i'm amazed by the time & effort u all put into this blog!
    Especially the main picture of a guy jumping up praising God! That is... AWESOME !!!
    That is what i personally felt we all should be; as on fire as him!
    Getting excited for the Lord!
    Now, today i would lyk to share a piece of good news!
    My sem1yr2 results are finally out !! (YES!)
    what im really really happy abt is that i PASSED my Computing Maths2! (YES!)
    After all the many days & hours getting help from Kristy (SMILE!) i finally managed to pull through this torturous maths!!! *faintz*
    (-i simply just hate maths, its super weird & waste of time don't you agree??! comeon.agree with me,yes U! reading this) anyway.
    Giving me all the headaches & heartaches. ( More details with Kristy -lolx)
    BUT all our sweat & effort wasn't put to waste! (GOD IS GOOD! -indeed)
    I got a C which is 60 - 65% passing mark for my CM2! (SMILE -again !)
    & also my Electronics Communications i got a C+ which is 65 - 70-%. (-It is amazing!!)
    'coz for every class test i had for EC I FAILED BADLY! (-oops. i shall spare the details.) BUT.

    im really glad i did fairly well for all modules a few As,Bs & Cs. (-Cheers, i passed all !!)
    Once again i would lyk to thank God! Esp, for encouraging me to press on, no matter what the circumstances are! Praises~
    !


    Typing off with love,
    Amanda w253



    I painted my dreams at 12:54 AM