Profile

// In Process.

Slogan

A group of young people, having a vision of destiny.
Remember to tag!

Now Playing



Schedule

Christmas @ CHANG'S
EXPO Hall 8
Dec 22-25,2007
Sat 5pm
Sun 10pm
Mon 7.45pm
Tue 9.30pm & 12pm

Tag Me!




Links

  • N20
  • Jo
  • Weifang


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    Dare to dream / Monday, November 5, 2007


    hey hey guys...how come no one blogs? Lol..must blog ma, let the momentum continue on, if no one blogs, then the purpose of our blog will be void! =)

    Arise & Build!! I guess all of us have been preparing our hearts for this A&B wkend for quite long..as for myself, I actually had an amount I had purposed to give and prayed through for..but the Lord increased the amount on the week leading towards A&B..during CG I heard the Lord impress another amount on my heart..I felt really stretched, but I just said "Yes, Lord." I went home and did some planning..it was an amount that i could fulfil, yet it would require me to really be stringent in my finances..

    Yet in my heart I was so happy for the chance to give to the Lord, every year I've been increasing the amt I give to the A&B, and its because of the Lord's blessings that I can do so. Indeed, the Lord never shortchanges us, and as we give, it will be given back to us, more abundantly and multiplied!

    I'm believing God for a greater financial and spiritual breakthrough these coming months..to come to know Him so much more intimately than ever before. Everyday, I want to draw closer to God, walk in His will and be in tune with His heart and His thoughts. I have a dream..of starting a business, using the business for the glory of God, being a positive force in the marketplace, to grow in strength and influence until the biz is an asset to the society, with power to change lives, change situations....

    I'm just a 20 yr old student, studying radiography, with no great financial strength or power, no previous experience in the biz field, so what makes me think i can succeed?

    I have faith in God, and the little I have, sown into the master's hands, will become much. The dreams and visions He's given to me, as i continue to confess them, have faith, and visualize the victory, they will come to pass. Everyday I cling on to the promises in the Word. I write down the words from the Lord, His encouragements, and when the devil comes around to kill and destroy my dreams, I have my ready defence. God always tells me, "Dare to believe in Me!"

    And so I choose not to look at my circumstances, but to stand fast in His Word and promises, for His Word never fails, and i know He has a good and perfect plan for my life. =)

    What are you guys believing God for? :P

    weifang



    I painted my dreams at 3:20 PM