Profile

// In Process.

Slogan

A group of young people, having a vision of destiny.
Remember to tag!

Now Playing



Schedule

Christmas @ CHANG'S
EXPO Hall 8
Dec 22-25,2007
Sat 5pm
Sun 10pm
Mon 7.45pm
Tue 9.30pm & 12pm

Tag Me!




Links

  • N20
  • Jo
  • Weifang


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    / Monday, September 24, 2007


    hey guys.
    i'm just here to post on my results that i have so painstakingly obtained over the last 3 weeks. i am glad to say that i have done adequetely well, and am quite satisfied with some results. without furtherado, let me start.

    I have to date, attained 3 distinctions. these are for E Math, Geography and Combined Sciences (Chem/Bio). apart from that, i got a C5 for Additional Math. yes. am working really hard for that now. i'm still unsure for my Combined Hummanities, English and Chinese. However, i just wana thank all of you for keeping me in constant prayer. Indeed God is merciful and works in ways that we do not know, that we cannot see. To God be the Glory!

    I have to admit, that God has really been blessing me this year. It is only through Him, is what i have today ever so possible. I thank God for everything He has given to me. In times of uncertainty, in times of weakness, i turn to Him and find strength, and i am renewed. Sometimes, i feel that He is so far away, i feel like i have lost faith. But then i dwell on Him and i regain strength which is so overpowering, so comforting. It has also been a blessing to have cell group members like all of you! it touches me that i have so many brothers and sisters that care for me so much! Thank you all!

    One more last thing! My O levels are starting on the 18th of October. It will end by the 7th of November. I hope that all of you will continue to keep me in prayer. It is something that strengthens me and keeps me going. (:

    I love you all!
    (and i love God too!!!!whee!)
    MARCUS



    I painted my dreams at 4:40 PM