Profile

// In Process.

Slogan

A group of young people, having a vision of destiny.
Remember to tag!

Now Playing



Schedule

Christmas @ CHANG'S
EXPO Hall 8
Dec 22-25,2007
Sat 5pm
Sun 10pm
Mon 7.45pm
Tue 9.30pm & 12pm

Tag Me!




Links

  • N20
  • Jo
  • Weifang


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    I'll walk with You in my Heart / Sunday, September 23, 2007


    I walked into my room and sat on the bed feeling exhausted after a long day . So i decided to let my eyes wander around the room for a while before i sleep .But somehow my eyes mischeivously stopped at the guitar thats beside this yellow wooden cupboard . So quietly i pulled my little precious out and started playing a D note .. i could hear this verse echoing softly around my ears "Break my heart for what break yours .Everything I am for your kingdom's cause, as I walk from earth into eternity" So i began to hymn the melody ( thinking that i am Annabel or Poh )As i sing and strung the guitar trying to compose until i got the correct note ..

    When i finally completed it. I could feel the presence , it was so strong and tangible ..i began to fall on my knees weeping and crying , seeing Him wounded and kept walking on this narrow way from afar ALONE , carrying that HEAVY cross on His back ... He asked " Are you willing to spend yr life walking with ME , Will u willing to carry It eternally ? I'm looking for that very one that seeks for Me .. not in the mind , not anywhere else . But in the heart . Are you willing ? "

    Break my heart for what break yours .Everything I am for your kingdom's cause, as I walk from earth into eternity ...


    Carl Emmanuel



    I painted my dreams at 4:24 AM